Thank you for subscribing to my self help & inspirational motivation ezine!
Inspiring Power Quotes
Editor’s Note by Helene Malmsio
Self Help Report: "Make Life More Fulfilling: Discover Your Life Purpose"
Healthy Power Tip
Your Free PLR Article: "Law of Attraction Dos and Dont's You MUST Know"
Have a Laugh!
Daily Self Reflection
I hope you enjoy reading "Power Tips" e-zine as much as I do writing it.
Thank you to my readers who refer other people to my ezine.
If they want to subscribe for the next edition, they can just visit the website and subscribe here:ezine subscription
If you ever decide that you want to
unsubscribe, you will find the link at the bottom of this page. (But I'll be really sad to see you go!)
If you haven't already done so, its time to collect your other subscriber gifts, including a set of sample PLR articles and also my report on how to use PLR to slay your competition.
Grab them by clicking on the download links here:
Sample Pack of PLR Articles
Inspiring Power Quotes:
"Optimists are right. So are pessimists. It's up to you to choose which you will be."
- Harvey Mackay
"The secret of success is consistency of purpose."
- Benjamin Disraeli
"Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves."
- Zig Ziglar
“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Get your daily inspiration here: June success tips and daily motivating Quotes
Learn more of our how to do it tips for motivating yourself every day by using free daily motivation and also get inspirational quotes.
Editor’s Note by Helene Malmsio
I hope that you and your loved ones are untouched by CV19... at least by no more than the inconvenience of lockdown and financial struggles it has created.
At times like this we have the opportunity to reflect on our lives and our purpose in life. Are you happy with the direction your life has taken? Do you feel excited about the plans you have for your future?
Well, this time of lying low and being homebound is perfect to reflect and ponder on your aims in life and how you may better find a powerful sense of purpose to give you the energy and focus you are needing.
O.K. Lets begin with this edition's Power Tips self help report for you... ENJOY!
"Make Life More Fulfilling: Discover Your Life Purpose"
Do you wake up each day dreading the idea of spending another day at work? You might even feel the need to be a part of something bigger and more meaningful. If you’ve failed to discover and build your life around your life purpose, you might feel dissatisfied with your life. Determining the purpose of your life can be a simple process.
It can take a bit of work to uncover the truth, but it’s within you. It’s waiting to be unearthed and utilized.
Living a life that’s congruent with your purpose will allow you to start each day with a smile, hope, and a plan. It’s a tool for connecting with something meaningful outside yourself.
Everyone has a different “why”. The trick is to determine the “why” that fits your values and talents.
If your life is in a rut, discovering your life purpose is the first step to a life filled with passion and contentment.
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste
experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt
The Benefits of Discovering and Living Your Life Purpose
Maybe you hold the belief that work is called “work” for a reason. You might think that life is hard, boring, and that enjoyment is only for children and retirees.
All stages of life can be meaningful and exciting. Knowing that you’re living the life that’s right for you is the key to finding enjoyment each day.
The advantages of knowing your life purpose are far reaching:
1. You’ll enjoy focus and clarity. When you’re not spending your time and efforts on the things that matter to you, your focus is elsewhere. When you’re not clear on your purpose, it’s hard to make effective decisions.
Lacking direction, focus, and purpose is no way to go through life. Knowing your purpose makes life
2. Life will be more fun! When you know your purpose and live it each day, life has the opportunity to be more enjoyable. With your fears and doubts in the rear view mirror, you’re in a better position to enjoy yourself.
3. It enhances your passion for life.Spending your day on the things that are most important to you will release your passion. You’ll feel the enthusiasm you had as a child.
With a compelling future and a high level of motivation, you become unstoppable. This is missing from a life without a clear purpose.
4. You become part of something bigger than yourself. You’ll have sense of certainty that’s both comforting and peaceful. It’s a chance to make a big and meaningful contribution to the world.
Discovering the answer to the question, “What is the purpose of my life?” will change your life forever. How can you determine your life purpose?
As you’ll see, there are several
“The human race is a monotonous affair. Most people spend the greatest part of their time working in order to live, and what little freedom remains so fills them with fear that they seek out any and every means to be rid of it.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Questions to Reveal the Purpose of Your Life
It’s impossible to find your purpose without a degree of self-reflection. Answers are the result of asking questions. Asking the right questions will provide the answers you seek.
When you ask yourself questions, it’s imperative to listen to the answers. The response you receive can be very subtle and quiet. Keep an open mind.
Be sure to record your answers!
Ask yourself these useful questions:
1. If you only had a year to live, how would you spend it? With the clock ticking, we’re much more able to focus on the important stuff
and let everything else go.
• The things that come to mind are worthy of further consideration. Could you spend your life engaged in one of these ideas?
• Just reminding yourself that you’re going to die one day can be helpful. The reminder that your time is limited can reduce the habit of wasting time and being indecisive.
2. How do you want others to remember you? What would you like your obituary to say? How would you like your children, friends, and other family members to remember you?
• Make a conscious decision about how you’d like others to remember you and put together a plan to live that life.
3. What did you love to do as a child that you no longer do? As children, we’re quite clear about what we like and don’t like. In addition, younger children aren’t concerned with the perceptions of others.
We do things solely because we like them when we’re 6-years old. What have you given up
over the years?
• As we become teenagers, social pressure and the need to impress others can steer us away from the things we love.
• In young adulthood, we become overly concerned with the practicality of our choices. “Can I make enough money at this to have a decent lifestyle?”
• With a little thought, you can find a way to make a living doing what you love. Life is short. Consider what you once loved to do and find a way to incorporate it back into your life.
4. What type of discomfort can I handle? Everything is awful part of the time. Living your life’s purpose will have its disadvantages. What can you handle?
• If you dream of being an artist, musician, writer, or actor, you’ll be rejected at least 95% of the time.
• If you want to create a law firm, you’ll spend at least a decade working 80-hours each week.
• Do you want to be a teacher? Can you handle the parents and the
children that constantly disrupt class?
• If you can’t handle the worst aspects of pursuing your purpose, consider reconsidering your choice.
5. What topics and activities make you lose track of time? Have you ever gotten so involved with a conversation or an activity that you missed a meal or were amazed by how much time had passed?
• Maybe you lose track of time when you play the guitar. However, take another step in your thinking. Is it the guitar specifically or music in general? Is it the guitar or the process of competing with yourself and seeing improvement?
• Make a list of the times you’ve been so focused that you forgot about everything else.
• Imagine if you had a career that incorporated this phenomenon. You’d never have to “work” another day again!
6. What do you dream about doing but are too afraid? Admit it. There’s something you fantasize about, but you can’t quite get
yourself to take action. It might be climbing Mount Everest, writing a screenplay, or becoming a doctor.
• Why haven’t you taken the first step? In many cases, you’ll find your resistance to trying something new is fear. Often, it’s the fear of failing, especially failing in front of others.
• Keep in mind that the only way to become good at something is to work through the initial period of being bad at it. It’s unlikely that your first script will be purchased.
In fact, it will probably be awful. But the next attempt will be better. It takes time to become good at a new skill.
• The more embarrassment you can handle, the greater your ultimate success.
7. How could you best serve the world? Of all the challenges that exist in the world, how could you best solve one of them?
• True happiness requires contributing to something outside yourself.
• It’s not possible to solve any of the
world’s problems alone. You’ll be forced to work constructively and creatively with others. This could be the kind of fulfillment you seek.
• Make of list of all the ways your skills, interests, and talents could benefit the world in a meaningful way.
Did you ask yourself every question? Did you record your answers?
How can you use the answers to enhance your life?
Introspection is a necessary part of finding your life purpose. Ask yourself the important questions and listen to the answers.
“A small change can make a big difference. You are the only one who can make our world a better place to inhabit. So, don’t be afraid to take a stand.”
- Ankita Singhal
Finding Your Purpose Through Writing
Most of us don’t enjoy writing. We’d much rather think things through, but writing can be a very powerful tool.Your perspective can
change when you see your ideas on paper.
Allowing a little light to shine on your thoughts and ideas can provide clarity. Dust off your notebook and take pen to paper.
Writing is a powerful tool that can permit a dialog with your subconscious:
1. You’ll need a clean sheet of paper, a pen, and a quiet place for sixty minutes. You might not need a full hour.
• A word processor is an acceptable substitution to a pen. However, writing by hand is preferable.
2. Empty your mind of your preconceived ideas. Part of the reason you’ve been unable to discover the purpose of your life is your erroneous thinking.
We limit ourselves far too much. The answers often lie in places we never bother to look. Keep an open mind.
3. Write, “What is my life purpose?” at the top of the page. This sets the stage and informs your subconscious of your purpose.
4. Write whatever comes to mind. You might
think, “This is a dumb idea.” That’s fine. Write it down. Avoid judging any of your thoughts.
5. Expect that it will take 15 minutes to rid yourself of your mental clutter.
6. Stick with the process. At some point, you’ll want to quit or do something else instead. There’s no reason to be fearful of learning the truth. Fight through the discomfort.
7. Continue writing until you find it. How will you know? You’ll know. You’ll probably even cry. Just keep writing until you’re certain you’ve found it.
• Go with the answer that provides the greatest emotional surge.
Ensure that others won’t interrupt you during the process. Any significant interruption would require starting the process over from the beginning.
Most people that attempt this exercise will quit before reaching the end. Be one of the few that completes the process.
Give it a chance. You have nothing to
“'I want to make my mark,' he says.But what target, I wonder, are you going to hit?”
- Cecil Castellucci
Report continued below...
Our Sponsors and Affiliates are what keep this newsletter and the weekly gifts free to you, so we appreciate your support when purchasing from our sponsors.
I'm an author who has published over a dozen self help and natural health ebooks and paperbacks, so in this section I'll usually feature one of my books for you to check out.
DO YOU HAVE CHRONIC FATIGUE? There is help and NEW HOPE for you! Our unique combination of natural ingredients is proven to help beat CFS
Did you know that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can be as disabling as Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, congestive Heart failure and similar chronic conditions?
If you need help to cope chronic fatigue you will get it here!
In 2012 I began co-writing a book about the CFS therapies that had worked for me and my clients.
The book fully explains all the most popular and effective therapies and treatments that are most effective in beating chronic
There are many methods and processes that you can try out for yourself to discover the ones that resonate best with your lifestyle and personal philosophies.
In 2012 I began co-writing a book about the CFS therapies that had worked for me and my clients.
The book fully explains all the most popular and effective therapies and treatments that are most effective in beating chronic fatigue syndrome.
There are many methods and processes that you can try out for yourself to discover the ones that resonate best with your lifestyle and personal philosophies.
I'm proud to announce that the first book in our series became a Bestseller on Amazon, ranking #1 in the chronic fatigue syndrome category!
Since then, I have published Volume 2 about our CFS Diet, to fully explain how your digestive system, using cellular nutrition and superfoods, along with herbal based nutrition, can help you to recover your energy and wellbeing too!
If you have a product or service that you would like to feature here for our subscribers, we feature approved classified ads here for only $17 per edition, so please Contact me me to book your advertisement (or an advertorial article).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You can check out my latest publications online here at
and >> https://www.amazon.com/author/strategic
I'm very proud of my range of journals and planners!
They work. They make you happy. Use them.
"Make Life More Fulfilling: Discover Your Life Purpose" Report continued...
Meditation Can Unlock the Subconscious
Meditation isn’t just for the Yogis and Buddhist monks of the world. Meditation has been around for thousands of years. Meditation and mindfulness have never been more popular than they are today.
It’s now a tool used by medical professionals in a variety of fields and in the business world. Prisons are even teaching meditation to inmates.
Meditation is an acquired skill that requires time and effort to master. There’s no better time to get started than today.
Use meditation to reveal your life purpose:
1. Sit comfortably in a quiet place free of distractions. The ideal sitting position is one you can hold without repositioning.
A firm, comfortable chair is the best option for most people. If you’re physically able to sit in a lotus position, that’s even better.
2. Maintain a focus on your breath. Feel the air moving in your nose and out of your
mouth. Continue doing this for at least 10 minutes.
• Maintaining a focus on your breath is much more challenging than you think! Your mind will wander constantly. There’s no cure other than practice.
3. Ask yourself, “Why am I here? What is my purpose in life?” Then relax and listen to the answers your higher self provides.
• As with the writing exercise, you might get many nonsensical answers at first. Keep with it.
4. Repeat this process each day. It might take a few days to discover the answer. Meditate on a regular schedule and continue to ask yourself the appropriate questions.
Continue the process until you receive an answer that makes intuitive sense to you. It will simply feel “right”.
5. Take advantage of guided meditation. There are many videos on YouTube of guided meditations with the goal of finding your life purpose. Of course, there are other products available, too.
Guided meditation can be much easier for the beginning meditator. Consider trying this process.
There are countless books, videos, and audio programs dedicated to meditation. Experiment and find the most effective method for you. Guided meditation can be an excellent process for anyone that wishes to begin meditating.
“The crowning fortune of a man is to be born to some pursuit which finds him employment and happiness, whether it be to make baskets, or broadswords, or canals, or statues, or songs.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
7 More Questions to Reveal Your Life Purpose
If the above approaches haven’t satisfied your quest, there are additional questions you can answer.
While meditation and writing can be highly effective, some of us have greater success with more conventional means. Avoid giving up. There’s too much at stake to stop.
Spend a few
minutes on each question before moving on to the next:
1. What are your greatest regrets? Which missed opportunities do you regret the most? Is there a skill you wish you had started learning years ago? What decisions would you change if given a second chance?
• What career would choose if you could go back in time and be 18-years old again? Is it really too late now?
2. Who inspires you the most? Think about the people that fill you with feelings of respect and admiration.
• What is it about them that inspires you? Could you incorporate some of these same qualities in yourself? Could you live a similar life?
3. What are your natural talents? In what areas have you always excelled? Do you understand complex ideas? Is it your social skills? Are you musically talented? Are you compassionate and considerate?
While you can learn to be good at anything, you can save a lot of time if you’re able to put your
natural abilities to work.
Imagine the progress you’d make after 10 years of effort using your natural abilities rather than starting from scratch.
If you believe that you were born with a particular purpose, it only makes sense that the necessary talents would be provided to you, too.
4. What makes you feel good about yourself? If you could spend most of your time doing things that make you feel great, your life would be pretty wonderful!
Create a list of all the things you do that make you feel good about yourself.
5. If you had to teach a subject, what would you choose? It’s only enjoyable to teach subjects that you like. The subject you’d like to teach is a good candidate for your life purpose.
6. In what areas do people ask you for help? Most of us wouldn’t ask a homeless person for stock tips. We ask people for advice that we believe have a level of expertise higher than our
• Do others constantly ask you for relationship advice?
• Do people ask you about spiritual matters?
7. Imagine you’re 80-years old, what memories do you want to have? Imagine you’re sitting on your front porch swing.
What would you like to claim as your past? What type of relationships would you like to have experienced? What do you want to have accomplished?
• How can you make this ideal past become your present?
You now have a good idea of your life purpose. The next step is determining how to incorporate the knowledge into your life. Ideas are the easy part. It’s the implementation that’s challenging.
“As the struggle for survival has subsided, the question has emerged: survival for what? Ever more people have the means to live, but no meaning to live for.”
- Viktor E. Frankl
Make Your Purpose a Part of Your
It’s great that you’ve narrowed down your primary reason for living, but how can you use that knowledge?Knowing something has minimal value if you’re not applying the knowledge.
Focus on making small changes to your daily habits. Slow progress is the most reliable way to create major change in your life.
Let’s suppose your purpose is to help illiterate adults to read:
1. Look to the future. What does the end of your journey look like? Are you sitting at the library, helping someone learn to read? Are you in charge of a charity that serves those unable to read? Are you asking Bill Gates for $10,000,000 to fight for your cause?
2. What can you do today to get started? Starting is always the hardest part. What can you do today?
• Learn more about illiteracy. What are the statistics? What are the causes? What is the best way to teach an adult to read?
• What local resources are
available? Can you contact them for advice?
• Could you put an ad in Craig’s List and get started helping someone today?
3. Remind yourself of your purpose each day.Each morning and evening, take a minute to remind yourself of your purpose. Look to the future and feel excited.
This is especially important on those challenging days that inevitably happen from time to time.
4. Track your progress. Keep a journal and list your successes and failures. How can you experience more successes and prevent future failures? Appreciate how far you’ve come.
5. Spread the word. If you’ve found your purpose in life, it’s your obligation to let the world know about it.
How can you communicate the importance of adult illiteracy to the world? You’re not just a worker on this project. You’re also a messenger.
Realize that making a big difference requires big effort and time. Avoid letting the magnitude of
your dreams overwhelm you. A little work and attention each day are cumulative. Your progress will shock you.
“It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much. ... The life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully.”
Finding your life purpose changes the direction and emphasis of your life. If you haven’t taken the time to determine the purpose of your life, the quality of your experience on Earth has been limited. There are many advantages to discovering your unique purpose.
Introspection is a part of making this discovery. Self-reflective questions, meditation, and writing are all potential options. Use every method at your disposal until you’re satisfied with the answer you receive.
Today, more than ever, it’s possible to make a living doing a wide variety of
things. You can live in Alaska and give tuba lessons to a student in Miami via skype.
You can publish your own book without the need for a traditional publisher. There is a way to make a living while being true to your life purpose.
Find your purpose and reclaim your life.
I hope you enjoyed this self help report and will put the information to good use!
You can learn more here about a self development plan and how improve your life focus overall. There is a ton of useful resources and training guides online at my website so please visit and have a jolly good look around at all the content subjects. You will learn a lot at my self help supermart - and its all free.
And please, as I keep asking, do let me know what your most desired self help topics are, and I'll try my best to publish exactly what you are looking for
Here's a Free Motivational Social Media Graphic For You To Enjoy and Share!
All you need to do is to right click on the image and select "Save image As" to download it to your computer.
Feel free to download and share the social media image below with your friends and family - ENJOY!
Healthy Power Tip:
Banish Stress Using Breathing Techniques
How we breathe can affect our whole body. Deep, steady breathing will induce calm; it is a technique often used in practices such as yoga and meditation.
As soon as you feel yourself becoming stressed, relax and take some deep breaths.
Make sure you are breathing from your diaphragm- you can check this by placing your hand on your tummy. It should rise and fall when you breath.
As you inhale, count to three slowly in your mind, and as you exhale, count to five. Do this until you feel much calmer.
Your Free PLR article:
"Law of Attraction Dos and Donts You MUST Know"
I'm getting back to updating the PLRhub.net site with new PLR content for you, which you can check on the directory page here: PLRhub Article Packs
and also have a catalogue that you can review and just check off the packs you have already purchased.You can grab the latest version here at any time (right click to download): Strategic Services PLR content Catalogue
"Law of Attraction Dos and Donts You MUST Know"
Anyone who’s familiar with the law of attraction knows that the concept is really simple. You just need to visualize in your mind what you truly want and the universe will go out of its way to manifest it for you.
* Sounds simple enough, right?
Yes. It’s simple in theory, but execution of this law is extremely difficult. As human beings, we are emotional creatures and our thoughts and actions are swayed and affected by the vagaries of life.
The law of attraction, however, demands unwavering faith and optimism in the face of the impossible. It requires you to be that ray of positive light that pierces through the dark clouds of negativity and disbelief.
Getting to this stage will require immense practice and mindfulness at all times. You’ll need to work hard at it. This is no walk in the park.
Instead of giving you two lists of do’s and don’ts, we’re going to explore each point
in detail because in most cases, a don’t arises when you don’t do what you’re supposed to do.
While the law of attraction has worked for millions of people, they’re still the minority. Most people who give it a try will fail miserably and will not even attract a walnut, much less wealth.
Let’s see why this happens.
In order to manifest what you want in life, you need to first know EXACTLY what you want. The universe doesn’t operate in shades of grey. It needs you to be specific.
If you want to manifest a car, you need to know what model it will be, what color it will be and if it will be new or pre-owned.
Yes… you need that level of detail even if it’s just visualization. When you truly know what you want, that’s half the problem solved. Do be specific. Don’t be vague.
* Emotion is everything
Once you know what you want, you MUST act as if it’s already yours. Feel the joy and excitement of
having achieved/received what you were visualizing for. Emotion is everything.
With the law of attraction, emotion is the key that unlocks the door to whatever your heart desires. So many people start off on a positive note and feel excited.
However, when what they want doesn’t appear fast, they lose the excitement and hope.
They end up going through the motions without any ‘heart’… and nothing ever happens. You must have unwavering faith and feel it in every cell in your body.
Do have faith and emotion during your visualization sessions. Do not engage in monotonous routine.
* Action is the foundational key to success
This is the part that the movie, ‘The Secret’, failed to mention. Attraction = attract + action. Too many people believe that visualization alone will get the job done. Nothing could be further from the truth.
American novelist, J.G. Holland, once said, “God gives every bird its food, but He does not
throw it into its nest.”
Even if you’re not a religious person, you’ll understand the gist of the quote. You must do whatever you can to make your dreams come true. Visualize, have faith and take action.
When you do whatever you can to get what you want, the universe will open doors for you and give you opportunities that you never thought you’d get. It may seem happenstance, but this is the law of attraction rewarding you for your efforts.
Do be a person of action. Do not be idle.
* Attitude of gratitude
As tough as it may be, you should always be grateful for what you have. You may not like the situation you’re in, but strive to be thankful for the blessings that you do have.
If you truly looked, you’d realize that you have a lot to be grateful for. Your eyesight, good health, a home to live in, etc.
We often feel dissatisfied because we believe that we’ve not gotten what we deserve. Or we look at others who seem
better off than us and we envy and crave what they have.
The law of attraction requires you to be grateful for what you do have. Then it will reward you with more. That is just the way it is. The more you complain and groan about your situation, the worse it will get.
You can’t attract positive things with a negative mindset. Do be grateful and have patience. Do NOT complain or hate your life.
Author Robert Collier said it succinctly when he made this quote – “Constant repetition carries conviction.”
The law of attraction requires you to visualize at least once or twice a day. This is a tricky situation. You need to visualize as and when you can with faith. But you shouldn’t do it repeatedly because you lack faith.
There’s a difference here. You may visualize once a day with belief and faith and it’ll be much more beneficial than doing it twenty times because you’re unhappy that you haven’t gotten what you wanted
You cannot rush the universe. Do be consistent, but avoid vain repetition.
To sum it up, the law of attraction works, but you’ll have to develop self-control and be in charge of your own thoughts.
If you can master yourself, you’ll master the law and manifest miracles in your life. It all starts with you. That’s the real secret.
End of free PLR article
Just copy and paste the self help PLR article content above if you would like to use it on your blog, email, reports.
You will find a good selection of pre-written Private Label License use content available in the PLR store for this niche.
Here is what you can do with this PLR article and meme/graphics:
[YES] This source file of contents:
* Can be used as content on your website or blog
* Can be used as content in published e-books and reports (sold with personal rights only)
* Can be used in an auto-responder series
* Can be Edited or Spun however you wish
* Can be used to produce video articles
* Can be published off-line
* Can have your name put on them
* Can be rewritten for submission to article directories
[NO] This source file of contents:
* Cannot be sold or given
away with other PLR or any form of resale rights
* Cannot be added to a PLR or IM membership sites
* Cannot be submitted to article directories without substantial alteration
If you want to compile the articles into an e-book or report you can sell or give away your finished ebook, but you must only give personal use rights to your buyers.
In other words, you cannot pass on PLR or resale rights to these articles in any form.
The articles have been written around keyword phrases and the title of each article includes the keyword phrase.
If you are using the articles on your website it is a good idea to give each article a unique title.
Keep the keyword in the title, or if you decide to change the keyword, change it in the first and last sentences of the article too.
You can edit the articles for your website any way that you wish.
Any questions, comments, concerns or help needed, contact me using the email form at
May has been a massive month for me on the homefront. No time to do anything but put out fires and try to not be too hysterical about daily events.
Much has been achieved, but not on the book publishing, which is frustrating for me as I am chafing at the bit to get back to creating more of my Junk Journal Signatures.
I'm glad to see that book sales are picking up again, as that is always a motivation to keep on the hard work of publishing more new titles to release to you all.
So, once again, I invite you to check out my existing portfolio of books... I hope you find some that you love. Remember I even created adult coloring books featuring dogs and cats, along with some creative doodling and writing books to keep you entertained over the next few weeks.
I'm so grateful for the lovely people who choose to get my books, it inspires me and motivates me to keep creating and working hard!
The signatures for junk journals are
proving very popular with crafters, and there are now 6 themes in the crafting Junk Journal series.
I'm working on a Nautical/deep ocean themed one and a vintage Beach/seaside themed book next. Maybe I'll have at least those published for you next month... keep an eye out!
The new books are Vintage Circus and also a Vintage Gypsy themed signatures... deliciously boho in colour and designs.
My paperback books and planners are doing well and if you need a planner or journal, please do check these out:
These simple inspirational 365 Dated Page a Day Journal Planners with a famous quotes to the top of each page are proving to be very popular.
So, if you like to have a daily inspiration this book is for you. The pages can be used for long journals every day, or be split up into Line-a-day multi-year journal on each page.
And don't forget about my gorgeous Tarot Reading Journals in a whole series of different themes! You will find a design and theme that is perfect gift for everyone who loves this!
If you enjoy journaling and goalsetting/tracking along with financial planning, meal planning, and a weekly scheduler, you may like my monogrammed 90 day perpetual planners
And once again, thank you so very, very much to everyone who has invested in one of my books... I really appreciate your trust, and know that you will love the book!
And p.s. Any reviews posted on Amazon and Lulu would be hugely appreciated as well!!
Do get yourself a beautiful and inspiring Diary or Planner. Yes, like one of the ones I have designed for you. They work. They make you happy. Use them. Click HERE
or on the banner images above to see the full range, as I keep adding new designs every few days... and if you have the time, please do tell me what you would like to see included, so that I can meet your requirements!
And a reminder: "Power Tips" is here to help you learn and apply new self growth strategies. Are you getting benefit from these self growth reports? Most importantly: Will you USE what you are learning?
If you are, how about you tell your friends about "Power Tips" and share it around with your pals!
What topic would you like to read and learn about next? Let me know the topics you would find most helpful for me to publish Guides about!
I really appreciate you subscribing to this ezine, I hope you
enjoy it, and I welcome your feedback about this ezine - Don't "reply" to this ezine... you can use this form to Contact Me
May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!
Have a Laugh!
How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't !
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the Floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction to counter-clockwise like your hand !
I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.
*..\ (.......(.... )....
Darnit ! my foot is too smart for me.... see for yourself - how did you go..????
*..\ (.......(.... )....
At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings.
Little Johnny, a child in the kindergarten class, seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.
Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, "Johnny, what's the matter?"
Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
Daily Self Reflection:
At DiscoveryHub.net we want to ensure that you have a remarkable experience on our website.
Thank you for visiting our site and trusting us with your learning needs.
Thank you once again for joining us today, I hope that you have found some helpful self help tips and also found our free PLR article helpful to build quality relevant niche content on your online properties!
Published by: Strategic Publications (est. 1987)
DISCLAIMER: All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for your counselor’s advice or treatment. Use of these products and
tips are at your own risk. We make no warranty, express or implied, regarding your individual results.
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission.
You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. :)
Thank you, in advance for your support!
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product.
This product is provided “as is” and
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy.
If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.
Note: Articles in this ezine may concern health treatments and references to trademark brands.
I am not legally, medically or professionally qualified and like all of my products, these articles are supplied for entertainment purposes only.
Any claims that are made in your use
of them and any consequences of your use of them are your own responsibility.
You are advised to take legal advice in relation to setting up disclaimers and other aspects of your business.
Unsubscribe ONLY if you want to stop receiving this ezine!
Instructions are below.