Thank you for subscribing to my self help & inspirational motivation ezine!
Inspiring Power Quotes
Weekly Report: "Enhance Your Charisma, Enhance Your Life"
Healthy Power Tip
Your Free PLR Article: "Binaural Beats for Meditation"
Editor’s Notes from Helene
Have a Laugh!
Daily Self Reflection
I hope you enjoy reading "Power Tips" e-zine as much as I do writing it.
Thank you to my readers who refer other people to my ezine.
If they want to subscribe for the next edition, they can just visit the website and subscribe here:
If you ever decide that you want to unsubscribe, you will find the link at
the bottom of this page. (But I'll be really sad to see you go!)
If you haven't already done so, its time to collect your other subscriber gifts, including a set of sample PLR articles and also my report on how to use PLR to slay your competition.
Grab them by clicking on the download links here:
Sample Pack of PLR Articles
Inspiring Power Quotes For This Week:
"I would rather attempt something great and fail than attempt to do nothing and succeed."
- Robert Schuller
"What you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
"Our lives improve only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves."
- Walter Anderson
"Either do not attempt at all, or go through with it."
"I don't dream at night, I dream all day. I dream for a living."
- Steven Spielberg
"Hope is the companion of power and the mother of success. For those of us who hope strongest have within us the gift of miracles."
- Sydney Bremer
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."
Learn more of our how to do it tips for motivating yourself every day by using
free daily motivation and also get inspirational quotes.
Charisma. We all are attracted by it in others. We all want to become charismatic ourselves.
And there is no reason you too cannot incorporate some of the characteristics and skills applied by those magnetic people.
There are so many essential life skills that you need to develop mastery in if you want to get ahead in life, like time management, stress management, goal setting, all those leadership skills you need to read about ... and I think this is one of them.
O.K. Lets begin with this weeks Power Tips report for you... ENJOY!
"Enhance Your Charisma, Enhance Your Life"
Have you ever longed to be the life of the party? Wouldn’t it be nice to navigate business and social situations comfortably, easily, and skillfully? Charisma provides many perks.
Few things can enhance multiple facets of your life. Charisma is one of them.
Those with charisma have the power to influence the world and enjoy a greater range of opportunities.
Do you have to be born with the charisma of Bill Clinton or Oprah Winfrey, or can it be acquired? Charisma is a controversial topic.
Many believe you’re either born with this advantage or not. On the other hand, many social scientists claim it’s a relatively easy skill to master if you know the secrets.
Regardless of your current level of charisma, though, it’s possible to take it to the next level. With practice, you can become very charismatic!
There are four components to charisma:
1. You must be present.
be charismatic if you’re not fully present in the situation. That means daydreaming when you’re around others isn’t appropriate. It’s important to be completely engaged with your environment.
• When you’re having a conversation, the other person should believe you’re 100% focused on them.
• A big part of charisma is making other people feel important and good about themselves.
• Consider those instances when you’ve had a conversation with someone that seemed distracted. How did it make you feel? You most likely felt like you weren’t as important as whatever else they wanted to do. As a result, you probably felt negatively toward them.
2. Be kind.
You can’t make people feel badly about themselves and be charismatic. It just doesn’t work. Keep your comments positive and polite.
• Avoid gossiping. Gossip can be fun and entertaining. However, most gossip is of a negative nature. If you participate in
gossip, the other person intuitively knows that you’ll eventually gossip about them, too.
• Be empathetic and approachable so others feel comfortable and at ease in your presence. Being comfortable is a basic human drive. It’s a state that lacks stress. It’s similar to your mom bringing you a bowl of soup when you’re sick. Strive to create that same feeling in others.
• Being kind is challenging to fake. It’s relatively easy to fake being present by keeping your eyes glued to the other person while they speak and asking a few relevant questions. The key to being kind is to do it without expecting something in return. Consider how much you dislike the salesperson that lays it on thick to seal the deal.
• Be gracious. Take moment each day to list the things that make you grateful. That same feeling can last all day.
• Be curious about others. It’s much harder to judge a person when you know him well. Seek to understand everyone you
• Always think of yourself as the host. Whether you’re talking over the fence in your backyard or sharing the copier at work, pretend you’re the host and the other person is the guest. When you’re the host, you try to make everyone as comfortable as possible.
• Give compliments. A sincere compliment is always pleasant to receive. It sets the tone for the conversation.
• Smile. It’s tough to be thought of as kind if you have an angry look on your face. Smile, just like your mom always told you to do.
• Have open body language. Avoid crossing your arms and legs. Keep your hands visible. Avoid having any barriers between you and the other person.
• Be reliable. If you want to be trusted, give others a reason to trust you. Be on time and do what you say you’re going to do. It’s that simple.
3. Be confident.
Those with charisma ooze confidence. It would be impossible for someone that
appeared nervous and uncomfortable to be charismatic. Those that are uncomfortable tend to make others uncomfortable. When you act confidently, others are more comfortable around you.
• Keep your mind focused on solutions rather than problems. You’ll feel better, complain less, and accomplish more. It also keeps your thoughts more positive.
• Keep your self-talk positive. What’s going on between your ears will eventually be demonstrated to the world, no matter how hard you try to hide it. When you catch yourself thinking negatively, turn it around. Say something positive to yourself that counteracts the negative thought.
• Be prepared. A little preparation can help to put your mind at ease. Heading to an office Christmas party? Have a few conversation topics ready to go. Learn a few
new jokes. No matter what you have planned, take a few minutes to prepare. You’ll feel more confident and perform better.
• Know your values and stick to them. Confident people are consistent because they don’t feel the need to change with the situation. When people see that you live by a code, they’ll know that you’re confident.
• Set small goals and achieve them. A little success is the best cure for a lack of confidence.
• Add one success habit to your daily routine. Again, keep it small. It might be going for a morning walk or making a to-do list each night. Be sure you can be successful. Replace another habit after a month.
• Speak up for yourself. Is there someone in your life that treats you poorly? Let them know that it’s no longer acceptable and you expect to be treated better going forward.
Notice how much more confident you feel afterwards.
• Do things that frighten you. That doesn’t mean you need to hang over the side of a cliff by your fingertips. There are several things you know you should do, but haven’t. Do one of those things today.
• Visualize yourself in a challenging situation and acting in a confident manner. With enough repetition, you can change the way you perform in that situation.
• Be a finisher. Many of us quit with only 5% of the work remaining. This is a confidence destroyer. Learn how to persevere and continue forward until the job is done.
4. Be powerful.
How can you be powerful if you’re not a CEO or a celebrity? What is power? Let’s consider power to be the perceived ability to influence the world around you.
It could be due to fame and fortune, experience and expertise, holding political
office, or high social status. Others can perceive you have this ability through your words and actions.
• Be perceived as intelligent. Most people that can effectively alter their environment are intelligent. Learn as much as you can. Be up to date on current affairs. Be knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects.
• Show poise. People that lack power over their environment become rattled easily. Only nod occasionally and avoid fidgeting. Keep your hands and feet still.
• Get in shape. It’s important to be able to control yourself. You don’t need to look like a bodybuilder or swimsuit model, but someone with self-control will eat well and get regular exercise.
• Take up more space. Whether you’re sitting or standing, take up as much space as possible without looking silly. Don’t be afraid to stand like Superman with your hand on your waist and elbows out to the side. Spread your legs slightly.
• Dress well. We make a lot
assumptions based on the dress of others. Powerful people dress well. Strive to be slightly overdressed. You won’t just be perceived as more powerful, but you’ll feel more powerful, too. Clean, well-fitting clothes are more important than you think.
• Speak slowly. Pause for two full seconds before responding to someone. The less you speak, the more your words mean. Avoid being the first one to speak when there’s an awkward silence.
• Make reasonable requests of others without embarrassment. Would James Bond bashfully ask for a favor? Be assertive and create an environment that you enjoy.
That’s all it takes. Learn to be present, kind, confident, and powerful.
It might sound like a tall order, but each of these characteristics can be demonstrated to others with simple behaviors. It just requires a plan
Report continued below...
Our Sponsors and Affiliates are what keep this newsletter and the weekly gifts free to you, so we appreciate your support when purchasing from our sponsors.
I'm an author who has published over a dozen self help and natural health ebooks and paperbacks, so in this section I'll usually feature one of my books for you to check out.
Tap or click the banner below for my Workplace Solutions self development series. Instant download available 24/7 - dont wait any longer to get the solutions you need today!
If you have a product or service that you would like to feature here for our subscribers, we feature approved classified ads here for only $17 per edition, so please Contact me me to book your advertisement (or an advertorial article).
Please do check out my new range of 2018 Diaries! Just click on the Diary images below to see the selection.
Or if you want Monogrammed Diaries, check out a sample on this link: Monogrammed A 2018 Diary Monthly & Weekly Planner: 12 months with Contact & Password lists & spare Note pages 8.5 x 11
"Enhance Your Charisma, Enhance Your Life" Report continued...
A Daily Plan for Increasing Charisma
It’s not enough to understand the components of charisma. Try describing how to swim to someone that doesn’t know how, and then throw them in the pool. See what happens.
Knowledge is just the first step. Implementing this knowledge is what actually makes a difference.
Changing behavior is challenging. The key is to start small and apply effort on a daily basis. Your current ways of viewing and interacting with the world are habits. It will take time to create new habits.
Build your level of charisma one habit at a time:
1. Assess your current behavior.
Compare and contrast your behavior with what you now know. Where can you make a big impact easily? Do you stare at the ground while talking to others? Do you work in an office setting but dress like a garbage man?
• Find a few high-leverage points and address them.
2. Choose one new
behavior for each of the four components.
Limit yourself to just four new habits in total. For example:
• Presence: I will look others in the eye during conversations.
• Kindness: I will give three sincere compliments each day.
• Confidence: I will exercise for 15 minutes each day for a month.
• Power: I will dress like my boss.
3. Look for potential obstacles.
Do you have appropriate clothes to wear? Does maintaining eye contact make you uncomfortable? What type of exercise will you do?
• Think ahead and plan for any known issues. A little preparation can mean the difference between success and failure.
4. Visualize success.
Take a few minutes each morning and night to visualize yourself performing the new behaviors successfully. A few repetitions, twice a day, will pay off in a big way.
• It might be most convenient to perform this exercise in bed
before starting and ending your day.
5. Do it.
There’s no time like the present. Jump in and give your best effort. Avoid expecting perfection. Seek consistent improvement instead.
Progress will come much quicker if you evaluate your progress regularly. Let yourself know what you’re doing right and wrong.
• What could you have done better?
• Are you noticing any difference in the way people react to you?
• Do you feel more confident and charismatic?
• How can you apply what you’ve learned to tomorrow’s effort?
7. Continue until your new behaviors have become habits.
When you naturally perform your new behaviors without any thought, congratulate yourself on a job well done. You’ve come a long way!
8. Add new goals.
There’s still more work to do. You’ll probably have to add at least 2-3 habits in each area before you
notice a big difference. Repeat the process with four fresh goals. Limit yourself to four.
9. You can stop when you feel your charisma is sufficient.
How charismatic do you want to be? It’s up to you. Keep going until you’re completely satisfied.
Create new habits that support your charisma. You might have to spend part of your time eliminating a few habits that hold you back. Work on your new habits each day and try to enjoy the process. Be consistent.
Your habits determine your future.
A few final tips:
1. Find a role model.
It could be someone you know, a historical character, or a fictional character. The frequently mentioned examples for charisma are James Bond and Cary Grant. Watch some movies and notice how they move, speak, and behave.
I highly recommend the coaching materials created by Jim Rohn, and by Tony Robbins... and also this 67 day video mentor program by Tai
Lopez, it worked for me and it will work for you: Tai Lopez - selfgrowth - 67 Steps
• Bill Clinton and Steve Jobs are also good examples of charismatic leaders.
Maybe you like the way Gandhi handled himself.
• Maybe your Uncle Bob is the most charismatic person you know. Find someone you can study and emulate while still being your own, unique person.
2. Be patient.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Building your charisma will take time. However, you can become very charismatic regardless of your starting point. Focus on small, consistent improvements.
3. Become a master at handling uncomfortable situations.
It doesn’t matter whether your meeting room is too hot, or you’re late for a date. Explain the situation, offer a solution, and apologize if appropriate. Avoid being emotional. Be solution oriented.
4. Remember to go slowly.
under control and purposeful. Those with power and charisma speak slowly, gesture slowly, and rarely need to rush for any reason. Avoid aimless talking and wandering. Have a purpose at all times.
5. Consider working on your public speaking skills.
If you can become comfortable while speaking to a crowd, less stressful situations can become easier, too.
• Toastmasters International is a highly respected and inexpensive organization that can help.
I hope you enjoyed this self help report and will put the information to good use!
You can learn more about how to design your own specific self development plan with this online guide
And please, as I keep asking, do let me know what your most desired self help topics are, and I'll try my best to publish exactly what you are looking for
Here's a Free Motivational Social Media Graphic For You To Enjoy and Share!
All you need to do is to right click on the image and select "Save image As" to download it to your computer.
Feel free to download and share the social media image below with your friends and family - ENJOY!
Healthy Power Tip:
Write It Down
Dieting can be a major change in your lifestyle. One way to help become more conscious of what you’re eating and if you’re sticking to your diet is to write down what you’re eating.
There are many ways you can do this – and how you proceed will depend on your personal goals.
There are many things you can track about your eating including:
· Servings of proteins, carbohydrates, and vegetables/fruits
· Grams of fat, carbohydrates, fiber
· Servings of water
· Number of calories
· Satiation (how full or hungry you feel)
· Emotions (did you eat because of boredom, loneliness, or stress?)
· Time you ate
There isn’t a right or wrong way to keep track of your food. Some people have programs that provide journals either online or on paper. If you don’t have a set journal given to you, you may want to look online for free journals.
You can also find cell phone apps that help
you to track your progress. If you’re old-fashioned and prefer a paper journal just about anything will work.
You can use a cheap spiral notebook or purchase something a bit fancier for your journaling.
You may also want to use your journal to keep track of other information such as minutes of exercise, weight, measurements, medications/vitamins, blood pressure, blood sugar, heart rate. All of these are good measures of your progress and your success.
Your journal can help you to focus – if you’re honest when using it. Make sure not to lie to your journal.
If you ate it, write it down. When you have a successful weight loss week, look back at what you did to make it work.
When you have a tough week, your journal can be a place to record what went wrong and make some plans for how to deal with roadblocks when they come – and they will. By writing down what you eat and your activities, you can stay focused.
Your Free PLR article:
I'm getting back to updating the PLRhub.net site with new PLR content for you, which you can check on the directory page here: PLRhub Article Packs and also have a catalogue that you can review and just check off the packs you have already purchased.
"Binaural Beats for Meditation"
You can grab the latest version here at any time (right click to download): Strategic Services PLR content Catalogue
"Binaural Beats for Meditation"
Binaural beats can be an effective tool in reaching untapped meditative states. For some people, reaching a state of relaxation is difficult. The brain doesn’t always cooperate with the mental state we want to achieve, so we’re left frustrated and irritated by the entire process.
Brainwave synchronization has been used for centuries, but the modern world is just beginning to realize the positive benefits. Studies now report that the use of binaural beats can hasten the process of meditation and let you reach meditative stages that you’ve never before been able to achieve.
Binaural beats for meditation selects certain brainwaves to stimulate the brain and cause deeply relaxed meditation or mental alertness, depending on the mental state you desire.
Products are especially designed to induce the desire effect, and many are available for other programs such as brainwave frequencies designed to help you
quit smoking or get rid of another bad habit. There are also programs for better concentration and healing.
The way binaural beats for meditation works is through a process called the “frequency-following response” effect. Headphones are required because of the variations in tone that is heard in the left ear versus the right ear.
When the brain attempts to compensate for the different sounds being heard in each ear, the “frequency-following response” occurs and produces brainwave synchronization. It may sound complicated, but it’s really a very simple process of programming the brain to help achieve a desired state of mind.
You’ve likely seen CDs and/or DVDs that are specifically designed with soothing sounds such as ocean waves, gentle rainfall, night sounds and others that are to be used for relaxation, meditation and achieving a deeper and more advantageous sleep.
Binaural beats takes that technology many steps further by using
brainwaves to help create altered states of mind. Meditation is one of the most popular uses for binaural beats because it’s been proven to help heal the body and reach mental states that expand the mind.
Stress is one of the big factors that people today are trying to deal with, and some turn to harmful medications to help alleviate symptoms that stress and anxiety cause. Using binaural beats for meditation can help you reach a state of deep relaxation and force the brain to handle stress in a more natural way.
There are hundreds of great binaural beat audios that you can download for free on the Internet. Some of the freebies don’t offer the best frequencies, so do your research before you download free products. It’s better to pay a small price for a product that will do you the most good rather than waste time and effort on a free, low quality product.
Some sites offer samples of their products so you can hear before you buy. There are so many
varieties of binaural beats for meditation that you’re bound to find one or more that you enjoy.
Many products offer the binaural beats in the form of music or other soothing sounds – so do your homework before making a decision.
End of free PLR article
Just copy and paste the self help PLR article content above if you would like to use it on your blog, email, reports.
You will find a good selection of pre-written Private Label License use content available in the PLR store for this niche.
Here is what you can do with this PLR article and meme/graphics:
[YES] This source file of contents:
* Can be used as content on your website or blog
* Can be used as content in published e-books and reports (sold with personal rights only)
* Can be used in an auto-responder series
* Can be Edited or Spun however you wish
* Can be used to produce video articles
* Can be published off-line
* Can have your name put on them
* Can be rewritten for submission to article directories
[NO] This source file of
* Cannot be sold or given away with other PLR or any form of resale rights
* Cannot be added to a PLR or IM membership sites
* Cannot be submitted to article directories without substantial alteration
If you want to compile the articles into an e-book or report you can sell or give away your finished ebook, but you must only give personal use rights to your buyers.
In other words, you cannot pass on PLR or resale rights to these articles in any form.
The articles have been written around keyword phrases and the title of each article includes the keyword phrase.
If you are using the articles on your website it is a good idea to give each article a unique title.
Keep the keyword in the title, or if you decide to change the keyword, change it in the first and last sentences of the article too.
You can edit the articles for your website any way that you wish.
Any questions, comments,
concerns or help needed, contact me using the email form at https://www.discoveryhub.net/contact-us.html
Editor’s Note by Helene Malmsio
So are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet? Got your decorations up ... planning your festivities?
I'm not doing much festive celebrating this year, keeping it nice and quiet for my dad and I, maybe go out to dinner this week as a treat, and we have a concert to attend at the State Theater for Handel's Messiah but that's about that.
And the past few weeks its been just too darned HOT to do much of anything at the moment, you melt as soon as you stick your head out the door. Thank goodness for air-conditioning!
And then just for a bit of a change this week the weather decided to bring 10/10 storm warnings statewide around Victoria, including the CBD, so we had to batten down the hatches for a few day of torrential rain. My new canvas awnings survived, but I didn't enjoy getting soaked every time I had to go out and fix something breaking in it!
This time of year I'm winding down and chilling out. Hope you also get to relax and
unwind over the next few weeks - apart from the annual family etc dramas of this time of year.
But, but, but... IF you HAVE been reading the weekly self help reports in here, you will be much better armed than last year for dealing with difficult people, managing those unrealistic time demands, and coping with stress in much healthier ways than in the past!
And remember, I have lots of suggestions in my online guide here for how to keep Christmas simple without losing any of the fun and charm of the season.
I'm still creating new Diary and Journal designs, and this week I have a series of Spencerian Design Illustrated Diaries that are "Any Year" with two page spreads for week and months... and they are proving popular, so please do check out the selection... there are over 120 designs and styles of diary to pick from!!
Its time for some shameless self promotion of my 2018 diaries and journals... NOW is the time to order them so they are delivered in plenty of time to get set for the New Year only a handful of weeks away. Click on the banner above to see the entire Strategic Publications catalogue, or go straight to some of the samples below:
***Monogrammed A 2018 Diary Monthly & Weekly Planner: 12 months with Contact & Password lists & spare Note pages 8.5 x 11
***90 Day Weekly Planner - Rose Cover 6"x9"
***Monogram M - 90 day Journal Planner 6x9
***Mindful Dreaming 30 day Journal 6x9
***Floral Bullet Journal 150 dot grid pages
***Monogram B Bullet Journal 8.5"x 11"
And a reminder: "Power Tips" is here to help you learn and apply new self growth strategies. Are you getting benefit from these self growth reports? Most importantly: Will you USE what you are learning?
If you are, how about you tell your friends about "Power Tips" and share it around with your pals!
What topic would you like to read and learn about next? Let me know the topics you would find most helpful for me to publish Guides about!
I really appreciate you subscribing to this ezine, I hope you enjoy it, and I welcome your feedback about this ezine - Don't "reply" to this ezine... you can use this form to Contact Me
May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!
Have a Laugh!
ITALIAN PASTA DIET - IT REALLY WORKS!!!
1.. You walka pasta da bakery.
2.. You walka pasta da Lolly shop/Candy store.
3.. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4.. You walka pasta da McD's, KFC, etc.
5.. You walka pasta da table and da fridge.
6.. You walka pasta da Bottle shop, Wine Bar or Hotel.
"You know you're getting fat when you sit in your bathtub and the water in the toilet rises."
- Etta May
Life is all about asses
you're either covering it,
laughing it off,
trying to get a piece of it,
or behaving like one
Daily Self Reflection:
Thank you once again for joining us today, I hope that you have found some helpful self help tips and also found our free PLR article helpful to build quality relevant niche content on your online properties!
Published by: Strategic Alliances (est. 1987)
DISCLAIMER: All information is intended for
your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for
your counselor’s advice or treatment. Use of these products and tips are at your own risk. We make no warranty, express or implied, regarding your individual results.
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for
products that I recommend. If you purchase
those items through my links I will earn a
You will not pay more when buying a product
through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able
to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not
Plus, when you order through my link, it
helps me to continue to offer you
lots of free stuff. :)
Thank you, in advance for your support!
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product.
This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy.
If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.
Note: Articles in this ezine may concern health treatments and references to trademark brands.
I am not legally, medically or professionally qualified and like all of my products, these articles are supplied for entertainment purposes only.
Any claims that are made in your use of them and any consequences of your use of them are your own responsibility.
You are advised to take legal advice in relation to setting up disclaimers and other aspects of your business.
Unsubscribe ONLY if you want to stop receiving this ezine!
Instructions are below.