Natural Remedies and Herbal Therapies PLR articles pack
This home remedies and alternative medicine articles pack includes topics that are very popular and profitable for affiliate sales with products created by retailers such as "Native Remedies".
You can sign up as an affiliate very simply with them or with Amazon to promote natural remedies and products suitable for the health issues and remedies discussed in these articles.
This PLR content pack has not only the articles, but as a free bonus also includes an article audio video to use on your site or to drive traffic from YouTube.Titles of this 10 x Natural Remedies and Herbal Therapies PLR articles pack:
Are Natural Remedies Safe - 457 words
Candida And Natural Therapies - 532 words
Candida Home Remedies – 576 words
Canine UTI Solving the Problem of Dog Urine on Your Lawn - 541 words
Get Natural Weight Loss with Wild Evening Primrose Oil – 453 words
Herbal Remedies and Their Benefits – 532 words
Herbal Teas to Help With Emotions – 476 words
Natural Herbal Remedies and Their Uses – 507 words
Natural Remedies for Urinary Tract Infections in Dogs – 524 words
Natural Treatment For Yeast Infection – 638 wordsVIDEO BONUS
- Alternative Medicine Benefits For Natural Cures - audio articleSAMPLE: “Natural Herbal Remedies and Their Uses”
Herbs and herbal remedies have been used for hundreds of years to treat a number of different ailments. Today, more and more people are turning to natural treatments for medical conditions to try and improve their health and do it in a natural way.
Following is a list of some of the common herbs that are used to treat mild conditions. There
are many different herbs so this list is only a small number of herbs and some of the most popular ones.
- Chamomile is a great herb for calming the nerves and relieving stress. It also helps speed up the healing process and is good for stomach problems.
- Garlic has great antibiotic and antiviral properties and is also good for cardiovascular problems. You can eat garlic raw or have it cooked in food, if cooked it is best if added late in the cooking process to preserve the beneficial nutrients.
- Goldenseal has fantastic antibiotic properties and is great for fighting infections. For the best results, steep half to one teaspoon of root goldenseal for each cup and leave for ten minutes.
- Ginseng is used to improve stamina and stimulate the immune system. It also helps to protect the liver from toxins. You can purchase ginseng on its own or you can find it as a main ingredient in many herbal supplements.
- Ginger reduces the risk of heart attack and helps to prevent internal blood clotting. Ginger can also prevent motion sickness if taken before travelling. Ginger is also often used by pregnant women to reduce morning sickness.
- Spearmint and peppermint are both great for indigestion.
- Licorice helps to relieve ulcers and also soothes a sore throat.
Continued/… This pack is top quality, and top value!On Sale - only $9.50 CLICK HERE to Buy Now >> Add to Cart >>
REMINDER: These articles are exclusively available from my store only.
Return to the PLR articles pack
directory page to see the rest of our products you can grab and use 24/7!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life
has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"