Articles are crucial if you're building a business on the web. Not only can they help fill up your sites with content your readers will want, they can also be submitted to a variety of directories to help promote your website.
But some people find it hard to write articles simply because they can’t come up with the ideas in the first place!
The good news is that, as long as you’re writing to fill a need in your target market, there are loads of ideas just waiting to be discovered.
And, by finding out exactly what your customers are looking for, your articles will be all the more successful.
Here are some article marketing research tips to get you started...
* Yahoo Answers: I highly recommend you take a look at Yahoo Answers. Start searching for certain terms related to your website, and you’ll find people asking all kinds of questions. Why not answer some of these questions in your article?
* Keyword Research: You could also visit the Google Keyword Research tool to find some keywords related to your niche. Keep browsing through related phrases until you find something that gets a good few hundred searches to write about.
* Research the Competition: You can even take a look at what articles your competitors are writing about on Ezine Articles. You might notice something they left out, and take this as your opportunity to fill the gaps and target hungry customers.
* Read: Reading from other sources can help you come up with more ideas than you would have expected. Read the newspaper and you’ll probably have lots of ideas already, or browse a few blogs etc. to find more.
* Write What You Know: Lastly, you always have knowledge of a subject that you can pass on to others. Think of a title such as ‘Top 10 Ways to Write Articles’ and you’ll find you know more than you thought as you brainstorm. Even better, internet readers love these kind of articles!
* Google Alerts: If you regularly write articles around a similar topic, I’d also recommend that you subscribe to alerts on a service such as Google Reader or Google News. That way, you’ll never be short of new sources to find inspiration from!
When you are noting down what you’ve found, please realize that you’re not going to be copying from any of these sources, or even simply rewriting them, in your article. Rather you should be noting down broad points, tips, pieces of information, that you can then use to outline your article.
Make sure you use a few different sources to keep your article interesting, and to ensure that you get a balanced view of the topic you're writing about.
These article marketing research ideas may sound simple, but when you're short on ideas, simply going through this list can give you more article topics than you need!
More and more people are turning to blogging as a way to make money. Some people just want to make a few extra dollars for spending money, but others are actually making a full-time income with their blogs.
You can learn the basics here in my onsite free guide for How to Blog, and I have also published a book that covers the best and most simple affiliate marketing plan, to make sure you have the best chance of being a success in Internet Marketing and Blogging
P.S. Liked this post? Be a sharer and spread the word on FaceBook or Twitter or G+.
And I'd love to hear your views or suggestions too! Just click the Comments link below and tell us your story - Thanks!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Internet & IM.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1 hour.
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.