Natural Weight Loss Strategies
How many fads and crazy diets have you tried? Even though deep in your heart you know this isn't the proper way to get rid of any extra weight, do you still hope that this one is the miracle you've been hoping for?
It's time to get out of the infomercial-driven market and realize that the real miracle diet is in natural methods of weight loss using nature's own miracle foods.
By incorporating natural foods and strategies, you'll be able to lose the weight you've been hanging onto for good.
Here are some natural foods to provide you with an upper hand in your weight loss battle:
1. Choose brown rice over white rice. Why brown rice? The answer is simple, fiber. Brown rice is loaded with fiber. Due to the simple fact that the rice's hull is kept intact during its processing, it retains its fiber content.
* The natural fiber in brown rice allows our systems to run smoother and keeps us full for much longer than low fiber white rice.
* Brown rice can be found in any grocery store, usually next to the white rice. Throw some extra vegetables or herbs into the rice for some extra flavor and variety.
2. Choose sweet potatoes over white potatoes. They aren't just for Thanksgiving anymore! Sweet potatoes are high in anti-oxidants and vitamins and are absolutely delicious as well.
* Providing many more nutrients than a typical white potato, they're low in calories and a great weight loss food choice.
* Peel and cut sweet potatoes into chips or shoestring fries and roast in the oven for a tasty and colorful treat.
3. Water. Water is at the top of the list for a natural weight loss strategy. It sounds pretty obvious, but the truth is, we don't tend to drink enough water every day. Not only does water flush out toxins and impurities, but it also helps in raising the metabolism, regulating body temperature and keeping our heart and brain healthy.
* Be aware that the popular flavored waters often add some kind of sugar, artificial sweetener, or even salt to the formula, making them less healthy than plain water. Stick to the natural stuff!
4. Legumes and beans. The benefits that beans and legumes provide are absolutely outstanding! They're low in fat and high in fiber, making them a great choice for weight loss. They're also extremely heart-healthy.
* You can find a multitude of recipes online that incorporate legumes and beans. Take some time to do a recipe search and your heart with thank you.
5. Fruit. Fruit is a wonderful addition to any natural weight loss regime. It provides natural energy to make exercising easier and it's loaded with fiber to keep us full and curb cravings.
* Fruit should be eaten raw to receive its full benefit, especially the fiber. Fruit juice doesn't provide the same nutritional value as eating an actual piece of fruit.
* Fruit smoothies are an excellent way to start your day. Even if you're not a breakfast person, smoothies are easy to make and take on the go. Plus if you use fresh fruits, you'll retain the vitamin content.
6. Vegetables. Vegetables are one of the building blocks of good nutrition, and essential to weight loss success. High in vitamins and nutrients, veggies also provide us with energy to sustain us throughout the day. Plus, they have very little sodium, so they reduce bloating and water weight gain.
* Try to incorporate veggies into your lunches and dinners every day, specifically aim for dark orange and dark green vegetables like squash, spinach, pumpkin, and romaine lettuce. A simple side salad or lettuce and tomato on a sandwich are easy ways to get started.
7. Eat organic and raw. It's always best when trying to lose weight naturally to utilize organic products as much as possible. Organic produce is free of pesticides and preservatives and raw foods retain all of their natural vitamins and minerals. By ridding your body of these dangerous chemicals, weight loss can occur that much easier.
* Visit your local farmer's market and support your local farmer. They might also have a larger variety of organic produce than the grocery stores.
Following through with your decision to lose weight can sometimes seem overwhelming. But if you approach it with a few natural tips and tricks under your belt, you'll be that much closer to weight loss success!
Learn more here in our weight loss section guide for How to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week The Healthy Way
Did you like this blog post?
Well first, share it so someone else can get some good advice.
Then, subscribe so you don’t miss more – either subscribe to my RSS feed at the bottom of this page, or find the little guy waving at you on the bottom of the page and sign up to get my free ezine and gifts for my subscribers!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Weight Loss.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life
has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time
indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the
time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.