We hear all the time how important it is to keep the romance alive in a relationship, and that's not bad advice. There are lots of romantic things to do for your boyfriend, but to find just the right things for him all you need to do is consider what he likes, and doesn't like.
Guys aren't always as easy to please as the sexy lingerie store ads would have you believe. Sure, many guys would love you to seduce him wearing some sexy lingerie, but that doesn't mean that that is the only thing that will make him feel like he's special to you. After all, that's what he really wants... to be your hero and feel like he is your superman. There are many things you can do that will make him feel like a king whether it's his birthday or just for the heck of it.
Here are some ideas you may want to consider. Just find one, or more, that you think your boyfriend will really appreciate:
1. Prepare his favorite meal. Make a romantic candlelight dinner. You can have soft music playing in the background and both of you can get dressed up.
2. Get him a gift certificate for a massage, or better yet, give him one yourself.
3. Take him on a picnic or stargazing. This can be a great way for the two of you to spend some quality time together without a lot of noise and distractions.
4. Take him to a vineyard for a wine tasting event if he really likes trying and learning more about wine.
5. Buy tickets for his favorite teams next home game, for both of you. Nothing says "I love you" like doing something that the other person really enjoys especially if it's not really something you're into.
6. Spritz a little of your perfume, the one he absolutely loves, on his shirt. Not too much though, you don't want his friends to tease him about wearing perfume, just a little bit so he can have the scent of you all day long.
7. Make sure that you always give him a warm kiss whenever the two of you are heading off in different directions. That's another way he'll be thinking of you all day long.
8. Spend some time playing video games with him. This is a great way of letting him know that he's important to you and so is his happiness, that you want to be a part of the things he likes to do.
9. Put a love note in his backpack or briefcase so he can be surprised by it during the day. Tell him you'll be thinking about him and that you can't wait until he gets home to you.
10. Send him some flowers at work. Sure, he might be a little embarrassed but he'll be more flattered than embarrassed and this is a great way of telling everyone in his office that you love him and that you're thinking about him, and that will make him feel like a million dollars.
Use these ideas to get started, but you know your boyfriend and you know what he likes. If you really want to know what romantic things to do for your boyfriend just figure out the things that he really enjoys and go from there.
I hope that you have found some helpful tips here for how to build a lasting relationship.
But you always need to keep learning and researching for more help and expert guidance if you want to keep things fresh and current.
If you need help in your communicating you can also get more help here for how to improve relationship communication.
P.S. Liked this post? Be a sharer and spread the word on FaceBook or Twitter or G+.
And I'd love to hear your views or suggestions too! Just click the Comments link below and tell us your story - Thanks!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Relationships.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1 hour.
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.