5 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend
Few things are more painful in life than to be betrayed by someone you love and trusted. It happens frequently and maybe the only thing worse than the betrayal, is being blind to the fact that it is happening.
In order to avoid being blindsided by your boyfriend, here are some signs of a cheating boyfriend you should be on the lookout for.
Just remember, that some of these things could actually be signs of other things such as depression or too much stress at work, so while it's important to be observant, it's also important that you don't jump to conclusions.
It's also important that you aren't just projecting your own insecurities on to your boyfriends behavior.
If you've been cheated on in the past, or have cheated on someone, you'll be far more likely to see cheating where there may not be any.
Just make sure you're honest with yourself before you go off accusing your boyfriend of anything.
1. If your boyfriend starts avoiding time with you it's possible that he's either seeing someone else or at least has someone else on his mind.
If he used to be anxious for the times the two of you could get together, but now he seems almost indifferent as to whether or not he even sees you, this could be a sign that there is something going on.
2. It may be a cliche, but it can still be accurate, is your boyfriend suddenly working late a lot? If so, he's either bucking for a promotion or he's doing some promoting of his own.
3. Has he suddenly started taking more care with his appearance? If he used to let his hair grow out or dress like a slob and suddenly he's going in for a trim and buying new clothes there is definitely something going on.
It could just mean that he's growing up and realizes he wants to present a better image of himself, but it could also be a sign of trouble.
4. Depending on how sneaky you want to get (remember, the more sneaky you get the harder it will be to come back from even if he doesn't catch you), you could check out the history on his computer or look at his emails and text messages.
I actually don't recommend these things though since if your relationship has so little trust it probably isn't worth much at this point anyway, you might be better off just moving on.
5. Another thing to keep in mind is your boyfriends past relationships. If he has admitted to you that he has cheated in the past it's highly likely that that is the way he is and he will do it again.
Of course, even honest people make mistakes and that might be the case, it might have been a one time slip up and he shouldn't be condemned forever because of it.
But for a lot of people cheating is just the way they are and if they did it once they're likely to do it again.
If you want to find out whether or not your boyfriend is cheating on you, it's usually pretty easy to spot the signs of a cheating boyfriend.
Just make sure you're ready to deal with whatever you find.
Unless you are just suspicious by nature, if you think something is going on, it probably is.
I hope that you have found some helpful tips here for how to build a lasting relationship.
But you always need to keep learning and researching for more help and expert guidance if you want to keep things fresh and current.
If you need help in your communicating you can also get more help here for how to improve relationship communication.
P.S. Liked this post? Be a sharer and spread the word on FaceBook or Twitter or G+.
And I'd love to hear your views or suggestions too! Just click the Comments link below and tell us your story - Thanks!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Relationships.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life
has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"