Which iPad Storage Capacity Should You Choose?
If you’ve decided that you want to buy the Apple iPad, then the next step is knowing just which model to purchase. There are six different iPad models available to buy.Did you like this blog post about ebook readers reviews and specification?
From $499, you can get Wi-Fi only the iPad 16GB, going up in price for the 32GB and 64GB, or you can get the same capacities with added 3G for an extra $130. Here’s a quick guide to choosing the right capacity for you.
For a start, it helps to know how much each model is going to cost. If you’ve got very limited funds then the price is likely to be the deciding factor for you. Here are the various price options available:
* 16GB Wi-Fi iPad: $499
* 32GB Wi-Fi iPad: $599
* 64GB Wi-Fi iPad: $699
* 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad: $629
* 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad: $729
* 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad: $829
Portable gadgets, such as the iPad, are always going to cost you more than their fixed-location alternatives, such as a desktop computer. However, as you can see, the iPad can get quite expensive once you reach the higher storage capacities and add on 3G capabilities.
How Will You Use Your iPad?
Most people will go beyond price to look at a few other factors before making their decision. You’re going to have to think carefully about the way in which you want to use an iPad. Here are a few possible scenarios and recommendations for each:
1) Browsing the Web Through 3G: If you opt for 3G data plan then you’ll have the added benefit of being able to stay connected no matter where you are. This could mean that you store more of your information and files on the cloud, rather than on the iPad’s drive itself, meaning the iPad 16GB could be the choice for you.
2) You’re Buying the iPad to Play Games on the Move: If you’re an avid gamer and want to use the iPad to play games on the move then the iPad 16GB model probably won’t do it for you. If you download a lot of games then you’re going to find the space fills up fast. Opt for at least the 32GB iPad, if not 64GB.
3) A Casual User Who Wants To Perform A Range of Functions: For the most inclusive option for a range of features, the 32GB storage capacity is probably the best option. It’ll allow you to store a good amount of music, movies, apps and games, but isn’t for the most hardcore users.
4) You Have a Huge Movie and Music Library: If you know you have a huge library of music and movies, then without doubt the 64GB is going to be the best choice for you. However, only the most dedicated users will want to shell out $829 for the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G option.
Click here to check out the most popular Online eBook Readers Store - see the whole range HERE
Well first, share it so someone else can get some good advice.
Then, subscribe so you don’t miss more – either subscribe to my RSS feed at the bottom of this page, or find the little guy waving at you on the bottom of the page and sign up to get my free ezine and gifts for my subscribers!
And you can also add your own review or comments about this by clicking the COMMENTS link below to open up the Submission box!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Books & Publishing.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life
has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time
indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the
time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.