by Helene Malmsio
Day 25 of the month long Personal Power II coaching is about to best deal with problems... because we will encounter problems that will require solving!
Learn to spend 80% of your time and effort on the SOLUTION, rather than agonizing and picking at WHY the problem happened, why to you, etc etc.
Control your focus on finding a SOLUTION to the direct issues within the problem and how to turn it around as quickly as possible.
Learning problem solving skills is key to your success... one of my favorite affirmations is "I always easily find creative solutions to problems".... and I DO!
1. Manage your state...learn to associate massive pain to being in a state of overwhelm... that will condition you to just get on with finding the solution, rather than agonizing about it for ever and ever without changing anything.
2. Manage your Focus... Define the problem... and stick to Problem SOLVING.
3. Create your Plan of action, and don't wait... start immediately - procrastination creates self doubt and may totally derail your effectiveness.
4. Notice and measure the results of your actions - tweak and change until a solution comes up
5. If it isn't working - CHANGE YOUR APPROACH... doing more of the same will just get you more of the same results.
6. Find and use Role Models. They did it... you can too!
7. Change your beliefs about what problems ARE... they are simply challenges, and opportunities to learn new skills and strategies in life - which is what makes you grow into the person you always dreamed of becoming one day.
I agree that most of my best opportunities came into my life originally based from a problem that I had to fix!
It's true! Problems are nearly always a really great way to get you out of your current comfort zone and to reach up and out to become a bigger better brighter person, with even more skills to offer the marketplace.
Tony shares five problem solving questions that you should definitely apply to help come up with much more CREATIVE solutions than you otherwise might find:
1. What is great about this (problem)?
---- or what COULD be great about this?
2. What is not perfect - YET? (Because it CAN become perfect with a bit of polishing and tweaking)
3. What am I willing to DO to make it the way I want it?
4. What am I willing to NO LONGER DO to make it the way I want it?
5. How can I do what needs to be done, and ENJOY the process?
---- this is my favourite one, as with a bit of practice applying this CREATIVE thinking, you WILL start to find some pleasurable ways to solve problems that you have only ever associated pain with in the past - I promise you!
Learn to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!
Apply these five questions to one of your current problems, and I think you will surprise yourself.
Obviously, this is only the smallest summary of all the training and information that is shared in this session, so make sure you get your hands on a copy of the program to learn in full what is covered.
I promise you, it is the only way to get the full benefit of this amazing program!
Are you doing the Tony Robbins Personal Power II along with me?
*Note* To see where it all began...
I'm Reclaiming my Personal Power Again for 2014
Reclaiming My Personal Power - Sessions 1+2+3
Reclaiming My Personal Power - Session 4
Reclaiming My Personal Power - Session 5
Reclaiming My Personal Power in 2014 - Session 6
Reclaiming My Personal Power in 2014 - Session 7 & 8
Reclaiming My Personal Power in 2014 - Session 9 + 10
Reclaiming My Personal Power RIGHT NOW - Session 11 + 12
Reclaiming My Personal Power RIGHT NOW - Session 13
Reclaiming My Personal Power RIGHT NOW - Session 14
Reclaiming My Personal Power RIGHT NOW - Session 15
On the home run now ---- Week 4:
Reclaiming My Personal Power - Session 16 + 17
Reclaiming My Personal Power - Sessions 18
Tell me what you are working on with your action plan for 2014, and what you know are the conditioning obstacles you need to overcome before you can move onward to your ultimate success...
Just click the blue "POST COMMENTS" link below, to add your thoughts and inspirations - THANK YOU friend, for reading and following along...
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to About Me Page.
"Power Tips" magazine is back!
You Get A Free Complete Self Help Report delivered to your email box every edition, plus you get a free PLR article and other great gifts!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW ... I promise you will want to USE what you learn!
I really want to know what you think of this site, this page, and to hear your tips or suggestions about it.
So please share your story or simply add a Comment in the comment box.
If you feel that the information on this page has been useful to you please give it a Like or share it with your friends - thanks!!
"You are a life Saver!!
I recently discovered this site and I can tell you that my life has not been the same. I now come here EVERYDAY and spend at least 1 hour.
I used to spend that time browsing online fashion and beauty
magazine which just means that I spend more. Now I have replaced that
habit with coming here.
In future I will think about contributing articles as well. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! and God bless"
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.